Monday, January 18, 2016

2016 Aspirations

Doorknob                   

Hey guys it's me again your girl Talia and this blog post is about my 2016 aspirations as you can see in the title above. Well I hope you like this post and please comment if you have anything to say or think I should improve on my writing or just anything thanks for your time and thanks for viewing this. I have a lot of aspirations I would love to accomplish this year in 2016. First of all, I would really like to get a 4.0 on my final grade for my 8th grade year; that would be amazeballzz:)) I also want to try and accomplish all of my sports activities before going to high school and even when I get to high school I want to do some sports there too when I'm a freshman which is in the year 2016. Another thing I'd like to accomplish is showing my best and highest quality of work throughout my  entire school year. Also, I'd like to enter high school with a fresh mind and body so I can import all of the new knowledge I'll be learning which I am extremely excited for and entering high school as a freshman so that'll be exciting. Also,  to learn a new language. Finally, this isn't really a school aspiration, but it's my health and life aspiration and it's to eat healthier, exercise more, and wake up earlier on both school days and weekdays just because I think I'm going to get a healthier mind by keeping myself in shape and fit. Those are just 5  aspirations I would love to accomplish this year in 2016 and it's only January so thankfully I have a lot of time:))

                                      Tree

Out of all of these 2016 goals I think the most important one to me would probably be to keep my body and my mind healthy just because with a strong and healthy mind and body you have a clear idea of what you want in life and you're able to achieve it. Without a fit mind you practically can't do anything because your mind is off track and sluggish which is not the key to being able to focus and create a high quality of work. With high work you feel better about yourself because you put in the best work you could and it just looks professional.With an active mind you get an active body which I would love to have by the end of the year and I'm pretty much almost there because I believe i've got a pretty healthy mind I would suggest to just go to bed earlier so that my mind is fresh in the morning and I have gotten the necessary amount of seep that I should have every night. I wish to stick to my plan and accomplish it by the end of this year of 2016!
Sky                                    
To be successful this year I will need to work on a lot of things and by a lot I mean a lot of things! First of all, what I'll mainly have to do to be successful is think successful. By thinking successful my mind will start to go on the right track and I'll already be part way there to the successful station. To think successful you need to think of what your best work will look like and work, work, work! And that's just what I'm going to have to do this year to be successful. I'll also probably have to keep a positive attitude towards anything and everything and extinguish all of the negativity because if I'm just negative all of the time my mind will be stuck and gloomy which isn't what I want it to be at all, I want it to be bright and happy. When it's happy it'll be able to think because that's how my mind works. In order to be successful I have to be happy and positive and if my mind isn't working than I'm basically not functioning in an excellent way. Finally, I'll have to stay focused and be determined to accomplish what I set my mind to. Which is going to be a real hard goal because I procrastinate quite a bit, but I know that i'll be able to stay focused and work hard to finish and reach my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment