Friday, January 10, 2014

Magazine Cover


This is my finished magazine cover that I created during the break of fall in 6th grade at the school of KMS (Kapaa Middle School). I used a digital camera to take this awesome picture I also used photoshop to add all these cool layer effects.

First, I took a picture with my partner in crime Lani Alo we took a lot of great pictures with the digital camera Mr. Sanderl assigned to us. I chose this awesome picture because I think it really shows who I am. It a couple of minutes to decide which photo of me I was going to use for this project, I think I chose the right one.

Then, I took the image I was going to use in Photoshop and I had to make all these different layers. One was called the contour, the contour was the outline of me and that got me the finished outline of my magazine cover.

1 comment: