Tuesday, January 14, 2014

All About Me


Hi my name is Talia Washington. I am 11 years old and I am currently in 6th grade. I believe that I am BOLD, BEAUTIFUL, and an AWESOME person. I am living my life right now because I have an amazing family that I love and care about.

I am incredibly talented at soccer and practice a lot in Anahola. I practice almost everyday except Wednesdays because that's my day off , but I also have hula on that day so I have a pretty busy schedule. I am so prepared for life that I have my plan set out already. I first want to graduate from USC (University of Southern California). Next, I will raise a family with my loving husband who is going to be a professional football player. Then, I will have 3 children and be very happy with them.

I really like school because it gives me the chance to be educated and I can learn a variety of new things and they will be stuck in my brain. I think it prepares me for life because all the l=things we are currently learning just helps us get really use to all the grown up talk and the skills in life. My favorite subject so far is Math. I like math because there is basically math in every job in the world.

I am living on the BEST place on earth, Kauai, the beautiful island is amazing.I am very grateful that I get to live on this beautiful island because of all the different species of animals. We have very beautiful, amazing, majestic animals like the Hawaii's state bird, the nene goose.

I have 2 dogs one is named Koa and the other is named Hope. Koa is 6 years old and Hope is currently 7 months old. Koa is the kind of dog that just sits around the yard just laying on his chubby belly sleeping. While on the other hand hope is running as fast as she can and jumping everywhere just being her little energetic self.

No comments:

Post a Comment