Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Final Photomontages

These are two of my finished photomontages from 3rd Period G.T class at KMS. All the students in GT were inspired by David Hockney.To develop this interesting image students had to work with digital cameras and take pictures from bottom to top ( 15 pictures ). Then we had to edit the photos and rename them in Adobe Bridge to make them more intriguing. 

After, we connected the photos because they were separated and made them match together by increasing the sizes and just playing around to make the most interesting image.  I then published them to the period 3 server. I celebrated my finishing work by doing my happy dance when no one was looking. 


2 comments:

  1. I like the joiner image of the car. It is really cool how made it have just the right amount of imperfectness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photomontage, I like how you put your feet in it haha! And your blog is so nice and well organized! And I love your background its so pretty! Very good job!

    ReplyDelete