Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Music Videos Rock!


P5T6 Single Ladies from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo.

Hey guys!! It's me again and I hope that all of you guys have or had an amazing day:)) Are current project for GT that we are working on are MUSIC VIDEOS!! Hope you enjoy reading this weeks blog post and stay tuned for next weeks blog post. My team contributed really well. Lani and Asha were excellent when it came to the music video they both helped out a lot. For example, Lani had the MPD (Music Playback Device). Asha helped me with the production plan she came up with some pretty interesting things and she also helped with shooting asome shots when we were recording the clips. She even helped out when she was in the shot. Lani helped put a lot too, she did most of the editing and she got some incredible shots when we shot video. Without Lani and Asha, I probably wouldn't have been able to shoot a music video better yet edit it all by myself. I would suck and it would be terrible. I mean, I would have put a lot of effort in and tried at least, but it still wouldn't have been as a good as all of us working together.

 I think the audience will enjoy the beginning of the music video because it's the best part of the video, it's where we're all synced to the music and it has the best shots which are wide, medium, and close. All of the shots we used for the beginning are extremely interesting and we were kind of brave to do some shots like the close up on our mouths for the lip-sync. Most of our shots in the entire music video are pretty synced and all match together, but some parts are unfocused a little which kind of makes our music video a little bad at times. Even though some of our shots are unfocused it's not the whole video that is blurry, so it doesn't really affect the entire music video. I think the audience will also like the parts of the music video where Asha is remembering how it used to be with her old "guy friend" because it just matches with the story we're trying to get out there.

Our Music Video shows what we learned this year because we as a team decided to add a band poster at the end of the video and we did some other incredible things with the video:)) Some things we used were composition techniques; we used some really Kool unusual angles (I used a K instead of C because it's prettier:!!).We also used a lot of special effects which are really Kool because they make us look a lot more weird and pretty fantabulous... If you know what I mean:))All of the special effects that we used were super helpful they created a version of us that was surreal and creative which really made our shots interesting!! That's the end of this blog post and guess what, pretty soon it's going to be the end of school and I won't be a seventh grader anymore:))!! I'm so so so happy well I hope to keep up with you guys during the summer because this is my last school blog post!! BYE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment