Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Finished News Story



My team and I filmed a story about a middle school teacher who doesn't only teach, she's an artist as well. We decided to go with this story because we see her inspire so much students and staff; she treats her students equally and with great respects, she makes sure that all students are happy and not afraid to do what they believe. The people that contributed in our story are Gabriela Bryan, Michael Amoyo, and the wonderful Mrs. Sanderl. They all were a very big help they were very good listeners and did exactly what the team and I asked them to do. The interviews went really well we had to interview them a little over one time, but at the end it was successful.
The final Cut turned out Spectacular it was way better than I expected I thought it was gonna turn out pretty good but it turned out really great actually better than great it turned out amazing. After I saw the story that my team and I created I couldn't believe it I could not believe that 2 seventh graders and 2 sixth graders had created such an excellent piece of video.I think that we did this because we all worked together and communicated very well. I am very happy with the finished Cut.
I agree with the results my piers put for the story my team and I created the story wasn't perfect but it was pretty decent. I think that the critiques were very helpful for our story about Mrs. Sanderl. All of the critiques let the team know some improvements we could've made.



No comments:

Post a Comment