Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Practice Profile Story




My team and I chose Kasiah Vercelli to be in our practice story project.. We had a purpose for our story and here it is, my team and I wanted to give the audience a really interesting inside look of gymnastics. We wanted the viewers to feel the connection Kasiah had with her hobby.

We chose Kasiah Vercelli because we all knew how passionate and interested in gymnastics so we thought that why not do our project on somebody who really dedicates her time to do the thing that she loves we all decided that we should do hers because it was so interesting.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Talia, super cool blog! I love the colors and theme of your blog. I also really like your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what you did in the video. What made you think of this cool background?

    ReplyDelete