Friday, February 7, 2014

Practice Story Reflection



My team and I are currently working on a project in  GT. This project is a video project, it contains us to make an interview on someone in our group and share about a specific topic related to them. This project results us having to take footage of our interviewee which is our teammate Kasiah doing her topic. We had to tape the interview, record b-roll footage of her doing the topic, sequencing, and putting it all in Final Cut Pro to make it look very professional.

On the way to success we ran into a couple of problems. One problem was that the kids that were in the back were just constantly talking and would not be quiet so that was a real downer. Another challenge we had was the lighting, because we were out in the field and the sun was to bright so it was in kasiah's face and she couldn't see where she was going. Our final problem was the b-roll we didn't get enough b-roll for the interview so it looked like a real boring interview.

I think that my team could have worked a little harder on certain areas on the interview project and we could have communicated better with each other better. The team did a pretty good job and I think we can accomplish more things if we just stick our heads to the job.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Talia, I really like your blog. The background is so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so cool. I like the blue green combos and that everything is so neat and professional. I love it. Have a nice day. ^-^

    ReplyDelete